Clayton Metals is looking to unleash talent with selling skills.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of Sales Territory
- Prospect, develop, maintain, grow, and capture accounts within the territory.
- Contact inactive business leads to generate more revenue
- Generate new business through cold calling
- Work collaboratively with the inside and outside sales team to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers
We are looking for sales focused individuals that want to make a difference in our organization. At Clayton Metals, sales people are viewed as the leaders of our organization. You must not be afraid to stand out because no one gets lost in the crowd.
This is a high-adrenaline, client-facing sales role requiring metal industry expertise, proven sales capability with a particular love for closing deals, and a broad base of industry contacts. You must understand and anticipate how decisions are made, and you'll persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key accounts.
Clayton Metals is a lean organization with the backing of an industry leader. You do not need to dig yourself through layers of management to get answers. We pride ourselves on short lead time and excellent customer service. Respond to customer’s requirements in minutes, not in days.
At Clayton Metals our sales team is well compensated with a base salary plus commission. Other Benefits include: company car, medical, dental, 401K and PTO.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or its equivalent
- Sales and presentation skills
- Metals Industry Experience
Reply to: [email protected]